Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love Summer

Summer break is here!  My first semester of grad school just wrapped up and I have a few weeks to do some serious cooking!  I am excited to start exploring some new recipes! Here is what is on the menu this week!!!

Tonight:  Pan Fried Rib Eye Steak with a Side Salad, Roasted French Bread and Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert =)

This is the steak prior to cooking.  I thought the recipe was awesome, but I am not a big fan of lemon pepper.  So I diverted from the recipe a little.  I let my ribeyes marinade for about 7 hours in olive oil, season salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme.  I also put some Italian Parsley on the top while it marinated.  After that I followed the steps in the recipe to cook the steaks =) 

The rest of the week:  

No comments:

Post a Comment