Tuesday, August 9, 2011

G-R-I-L-L

Sweet Husband is a resourceful man.  He is also very handsome, sweet, intelligent, and funny.  He has excellent taste in beer and a keen eye for items he can repurpose.  Sweet Husband will graduate next fall with his grad degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner - we are both so excited!  I am so proud of the way he tirelessly serves others through his profession.  I am so blessed by having him as my husband - I love him, very much.   

So the point of all this mushy mushy lovey dovey stuff about my Sweet Husband is to show you another one of his wonderful creations - our new Fire Pit/Grill  =) 

Sweet Husband found the bricks for free at a house the city just demolished a few blocks over.  His dad gave him grill grates and then Sweet Husband stuck some long metal tongs with handles through the grates to hold them together and allow for easy grate removal.  I don't have a pic of the grates, but I will add it when I get one!  The fire pit makes a perfect grill and it makes the food taste exceptional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment