Monday, May 23, 2011

M-O-V-I-N-G-

Sweet Husband and I are getting ready to move into a house we are renting!!!  We are so excited!!  We also get our dog on Sunday - also incredibly exciting!!!!  

Here are some not so exciting things about moving: 
1.  Packing
2.  Peeling off the decorative stickers that you put on your wall - I feel like I have done intensive surgery to get them off! They are wonderful but I will never get the intricate patterns again =)
3.  Getting boxes packed and not being able to move around your apartment due to the excessive amount of stuff we have  =(

Things I love about moving: 
1.  We are getting our very own WASHER AND DRYER!!!  No more shared laundry machines! This also means no more surprise articles of clothing ending up in my laundry.  It seems many folks don't double check that the washer/dryer is completely empty.
2.  Bigger place to live
3.  We get our Lil Monster Jake =)


The best part about moving 
1. Having the support of friends and family to help us move all of our stuff - even our piano =)

I will update pics soon - I won't be doing a lot of cooking as the majority of my pots and pans are packed as well as my magical apron  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment